27th Annual Big Bear Shoot

My brother will be up there and my parents are trying to get me to tow the trailer up there but not sure if it will happen.

Yes there days are wrong its the 3rd and 4th. We will be up there shooting and we are also one of the sponsors. So you guys that where at the carp round up know we bring good prizes. ;) SKB cases Victory Archery Arrows and much more! Hope to see a few of you there.

I will vouch for SoCalGuidedHunts. They loaded up the Big Bear tournament with prizes. You guys that go to the Tournament need to look them up. Brian and Nick are great guys.

Yep I go every year. I will be heading up Thursday to fish prior to shoot. Its a fun shoot and lots of raffle give aways.

code3run said:
Yep I go every year. I will be heading up Thursday to fish prior to shoot. Its a fun shoot and lots of raffle give aways.
Where you fishing? I was just talking to a guy that says he fishes a stream a lot up there with his fly rod. I didn't know of any good stream fishing in the area.

code3run said:

Sounds good look us up. We will be found easy!
998327_400184963424184_1263707908_n.jpg

995923_400185103424170_1293827376_n.jpg

Yep we will have my trailer up there Thursday morning sometime and we will be float tubing Jenks lake. I dont know about any good streams in the area.

Who thinks they have what it takes to shoot on team SoCal Guided Hunts. For the Big Bear 3-D Archery shoot next weekend Saturday and Sunday? I have one spot for sure maybe two! I will pay your registration fee and give you one of our nice Polo shirts like in the photo above to ware for the event and you can keep it when we are done Sunday!

This is only open to SCH people ( you must be an active member with more the 30 post ) or people who have liked us on our facebook page!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu