2nd Amendment and Terrorism

Muledeerhunter

Nov 5, 2013
Sorry California
It is unbelievable that they are talking about gun control because of the terrorist attack in Orlando. We are going to lose our rights because of a terrorist? The big question is will gun owners push back. This country has lost so much to the liberal agenda.

Indeed... while that event was unfortunate, the reactionary gun control rhetoric is getting ridiculous. Hillary wanting to reinstate the "Assault Weapons" ban, and her general disregard for the 2nd amendment itself.. Jeh Johnson saying that gun control is now a homeland security issue.. oh and don't forget the new bills being passed by our fine state. Just sucks how the crazies and bad guys ruin it for us all.

Things will settle down and the country will focus on the crazies & gun free zones/soft targets

I can't wait too be a felon this fall thanks to our FD up state.......

they will not see what damage they are doing until it's to late, cali is going downhill big time.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/06/14/california-democrats-advance-sweeping-gun-control-bills/

MJB said:
Things will settle down and the country will focus on the crazies & gun free zones/soft targets

Why would u be a felon??

stikbrandon said:
MJB said:

Why would u be a felon??

Anyone with an AR or semi auto that drops a mag will be

I thought semi auto w/mag bill was dead? The bullet button one is still on the table though.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Gun control? What a crock.

The real problem is mental illness. If they would think for 2 seconds that answer is not gun-control but a war on mental illness and some help for the crazies. But there is no corporate sponsorship for that. How would politicians turn that into ads?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu