2nd Dove Opener

Driz

Oct 3, 2019
OC
How’d yall do? Just curious. I was out deer hunting with my dad on Pendleton on Monday and we didn’t see any deer, just a bunch of quail and bunnies (just my luck ). Full moon has been keeping the deer on the down-low. I barely saw any doves flying either unlike last year.
So I hope you guys had good success at some birds this weekend. Did the IV turn up any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and a buddy were down in the IV sunday night and monday morning. Seemed like there was still a good number of birds in the valley but we were unable to find a consistent flight in our usual spots. We each ended up with a half a dozen doves and couple of quail. Mostly jump shooting.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu