2nd first

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
Went out to day another friend shot his first bird. We had fog then it cleared and it was on. There were birds all over. There were alot of jakes together then a group of toms came In and ran them out then they left. It was dead for a cupple of hours. After we had a few more jakes come in my buddy killed his first and another bird would stop watching his buddy flop. So I had to 2. Two to go

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 24
Nice birds ive been hunting a couple mile from their everyday of turkey season so far you must have better luck than me did you call em in or spot and stalk?

Way to go guys!!!

Totally. He told me he had been going out. It didn't even occur to me it was with someone from here. Should have known though...

right on johnny! good job man! i guess i have to call u to guide me sometime, peter said u were the man for the job! congratz! 8) 8)

Nice, those are some good looking birds! You're doing a lot better than me I went out for the first time this season yesterday with my bow and heard 2 gobbling but they wouldn't come in. FYI I didn't throw you under the bus to Josec I was just telling him that you were the guide to the amazing hunt we had a couple years ago.

Awesome! It's so much fun to assist people with getting their first turkeys. Congrats guys!

Matagi said:
Awesome! It's so much fun to assist people with getting their first turkeys. Congrats guys!
That's the truth I've helped 6or7 people get there first. I think it's just as fun to call them in is it as to shoot them.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu