#3 FINISHED!!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Proud of this Boy!! Graduated Basic today at Ft. Sill! #1 and I flew out for the ceremony!! All 3 knuckleheads are now part of the United States Military!! Sweet Jesus. I'll see him again In July when he gets out of AIT which he will be doing in San Antonio..fun fact..#2 is also in San Antonio at his AIT...those 2 cockblockers may hook it up at some point If they get some time...ironic for sure..LOL. **#1 was pumped to get to Wear his dress uniform**

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230323-122927.png
    Screenshot_20230323-122927.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20230324-123244.png
    Screenshot_20230324-123244.png
    933.8 KB · Views: 32
Proud of this Boy!! Graduated Basic today at Ft. Sill! #1 and I flew out for the ceremony!! All 3 knuckleheads are now part of the United States Military!! Sweet Jesus. I'll see him again In July when he gets out of AIT which he will be doing in San Antonio..fun fact..#2 is also in San Antonio at his AIT...those 2 cockblockers may hook it up at some point If they get some time...ironic for sure..LOL. **#1 was pumped to get to Wear his dress uniform**
U must be very proud of the men..

Reactions: HATCHET1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu