300 WM

I'm going to work up a load of 152 gr hammers with my 300 WM using H4350. Should get around 3500 FPS and will devastate anything it hits.
One of the best things about shooting a 300, any anything you put through it smashes game.

My dad shot his last elk with a 300 and 150gr Vor-Tx factory ammo. Even though it was running when he shot it only made it 40 yards and it bored a nice hole through it.

Guilty. That's me. I'm just setting up shop. Good to see ya.

Good to be seen and nice to have you over here. My handle on BD is Quick Luck. Don't make it over there much anymore. Ali shows up over here now and then.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Good to be seen and nice to have you over here. My handle on BD is Quick Luck. Don't make it over there much anymore. Ali shows up over here now and then.
Looking forward to exchanging hunting info and maybe just stupid stuff :D Steve set me up with some lighter (for me) copper rounds. It just didn't seem right, but, he was spot on. The hammers are meat wreckers. Not meat wreckers but meat magnets. I'd have to pull up my reloading data but they are either 124 or in that range. I always call Steve (I owe ya a beer) from Hammer.

Don't tell Ali but I always sit in his tree stand :D

Last edited:
Reactions: NBK and Lungpopper

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu