300wm

Cool rifle. How long is the barrel? It looks short? 300wm is a little to much gun for my skinny but but man they pack some serious kinetic energy.

Reactions: BakoHNTR
23in barrel with an adjustable muzzle break. Savage claims a 30% reduction in felt recoil with the break open. We will see if that's true. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a cool rifle. Savage Bear Hunter. I looked at getting that in the 375 Ruger a couple years ago. Let us know how it shoots.
I haven't gotten any new rifles in awhile, but I am upgrading my Mossberg 4x4 300 win mag so it doesn't beat the crap out of my anymore.

Reactions: BakoHNTR
She's a shooter. Solid groups at 100yds. The brake really cuts the felt recoil. Felt like the 30.06 at the range with the brake open.
96f36e2d11d12187334927e1e0a0db39.jpg

Reactions: Moves
Yes! I just got a Tikka T3x in .308 Win. I have the scope mounted and zeroed it at 25 yds but I need to stretch it out!

Nice! I've heard a lot of great things about the Tikkas, I've just never shot one. What scope are you running on it?

Reactions: Moves

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu