300WSM - Super Rad at a Great Price

Remington1

Apr 8, 2016
Corona
Well I am new but the rules say if I have something super rad at a great price give it shot...lol.

Make: Remington
Model: Boone and Crockett 700
Caliber: 300WSM
Location (city or county): Corona
Price: 800
Will ship (Y/N): Yes

Limited Boone and Crockett edition made in 2008 I believe. Laminated stock, sharp checkering, ebony end cap, B&C Medallion on piston grip. Flutted barrel, medium, not Sendero profile. Quality rare hunting rifle. I am the second owner, never fired by me, previous owner stated 10 rounds. I never fired it. Basically new in box with all factory accessories, paperwork and box. Firm on price and no trades. I thought I would give a SCH member a chance before it goes to Monster Muleys, LRH or Coues.

Attachments

• BC1.jpg
    BC1.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 38
  • BC2.jpg
    BC2.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 34
  • BC3.jpg
    BC3.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 33
  • BC4.jpg
    BC4.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 31
  • BC5.jpg
    BC5.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 38
BBH said:
I am interested! Is it still available?

BBH wonder what that stands for? Knew I could find a way to get you on the site. Can't wait to get some of your loading knowledge on here it will be great and much appreciated. Put an intro on the newbie den.

It's a no brainer. The gun is priced right and chambered in a spectacular caliber. Someone looking for a "do-all" rifle might want to jump on this while it lasts. Bed the action and drop a Jewell in it and you have the real deal...

Remington1 what's the story on that deer in your avatar???
That thing is a toad

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu