33" pathfinder all terrain tires with 15" American racing wheels

Ocurtis

Dec 28, 2016
San Diego
IMG_4853.PNG I bought a hunting rig (Toyota 4Runner) and the previous owner had just put Pathfinder all terrain 33"x12.5"x15" tires with black 15" American racing wheels. I prefer the stock rims with 31" tires so I am selling these. They retail for $140/tire and $90/wheel plus mounting, balancing, sales tax which comes to near $1,000. Would like to sell for $800 Obo they are brand new

619-876-0395

.IMG_4854.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 29353 I bought a hunting rig (Toyota 4Runner) and the previous owner had just put Pathfinder all terrain 33"x12.5"x15" tires with black 15" American racing wheels. I prefer the stock rims with 31" tires so I am selling these. They retail for $140/tire and $90/wheel plus mounting, balancing, sales tax which comes to near $1,000. Would like to sell for $800 Obo they are brand new

619-876-0395

.View attachment 29354

Now that's what I call going all in! Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ocurtis
Now that's what I call going all in! Nice!

Is there another way?! haha. I am not new to hunting, just new to hunting in this area so I know how much I enjoy it. last year we hunted the Star Valley area of Wyoming. rode horses 7 miles in at midnight, camped at 9500 feet and hiked all over creation. some of the most beautiful country you have ever seen.

after that was complete, went back to the Bridger Valley and downed a nice antelope buck (14 1/2")

I hope to have some success in San Diego! I will still keep my annual Wyoming trip, but it is easier for me to justify spending money on hunting equipment if I can use it at home as well.

Reactions: Bonejour
The right vehicle is key. After I got stuck in the sand in the desert a few years ago, my wife "made" me buy a replacement for our old car so that she wouldn't have to worry when I went hunting. Good wife.
Anyway I love 4-runners. That's a great rig you have.

Thank you, I am very happy with it. it is a 1991 SR5 with 190,000 miles on it. The original owner had it until a month ago. The guy I bought it from put new shocks, tires, exhaust on it. it has every service record back to when it was new. I even had the head gasket recalled and replaced.

it drove like a dream, and everything worked perfectly. power everything including sunroof.

cant wait to get it out into the hills!

if no one buys these tires, I will just keep them. They would be good for the desert as they are pretty wide. I just prefer the look for stock rims and a little smaller tires.

Reactions: Bonejour
I had a 98 4Runner 4x4. almost 7 years and never had a problem I use this truck for everything. Monday to Friday For work ,then on the weekends..
Family time
Camping and hunting
Off-road no problem
Dove season. I am so happy with my 4Runner.
954095cfcf5e593a92aa64262dac9024.jpg
3bde1f081d92746c3f3f226eeb97f19b.jpg
85beb54b6838a498b80e9951ba516200.jpg
319967c7902173e51305adefd0d5e644.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Reactions: msailor

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu