#52 at wister for this Sunday

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
hey guys. Wife got picked for wister #52 this Sunday. We are due to go on a pig hunt Friday and Saturday so we will be home but will it be worth the trip? Any updates on how wister may be for opener? We have driven through wister may times but never hunted it. If we do go any one that didn't get picked want to come out with us and show us wister? We have a whole bunch of decoys w e were given and waders. Going to leave the dog at home. He loves water but doesn't have that much time training on ducks.

Doug,

Wister can be pretty good on the 1st Sunday.....If you don't mind the drive, it could be good.....I will suggest blind sites through a PM.

Reactions: Gspman
Any one else from the group going to be at wister on Sunday? If so and you see the big blue superduty crewcab Ford with a shell say hey.

Offer still stands by the way if any experienced guys want to hunt our blind and help us out instead of the sweat line we'd love to have you.

If your still looking for an experienced, I have been duck hunting for 7 years, I would be available Sunday if your looking for someone.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu