6.5 Creedmore?

@NBK
actually the current F-class open record is 200-22x that is a 20 shot string all into a 5" circle!!!!! now NRA rules let you keep shooting if you shoot all X's so he got two more in 5" x ring then fell out. this out of a .284 Shehane just a modified .284 Winchester flying a 184gr burger. 284 is 7mm for you playing the home game.

The 6.5CM is fine, its not magic sauce but its good. if you come out to the taft shoot you can watch me shoot inside the CM with the 6.5Rsaum if you are really in love with a 6.5 bullet and want factory ammo try the 6.5PRC.

at anything past about 400 yards drop is not a factor. you will have to lase and dial in distance to get a hit. so fast bullets do nothing but get there faster. The faster bullet will reduce windage but that is a moving target. once again the fclass guys shoot slow poke 184gr bullets and do amazing things.

@TaftHunter when are we going to have another long range shoot at your place so i can take your money again. ( last time taft beat me, i forgot to turn dial my range going from 1000k to 1200k )

Yeah I remember when I had excuses ;)

We will probably do one in December!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu