6mm WOA

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Dear mr coyote,

I know my 204 has rained death on you over this last year. While I feel for you this Taft kid is trying to unseat me as the non camo wearing king of dog killing. This can not happen so I have upgraded. No longer will little 32gr vmax bullets zip at you. Please meet mr 80 gr burger. Where you might have been safe a little farther out, you won't be now.

Thanks
Bill

6mm woa next to a 223 case for scale. It's a necked down 6.8 spc case that can huck a 65gr vmax at over 3400 fps
95E83AC4-9CAD-4A1B-A0B9-73B69447C078-635-0000015694453AC4.jpg

That is pretty good stuff...you are slowly working your way up to .260 Rem. ;D

Let's not get crazy now. I might do a 6.5 Lbc but for now no plans to jump to the ar10 platform.

The Grendel clone is not worth the hassle. The .260 Rem is a 1000 yard cleaner and loads easy!

The WOA you have now is the ultimate yote dispatcher out to 600 yards! Can't wait to see the spoils of your endeavor.

How do I counter a freaking badger? Maybe a beaver from the colorado river?local I can't think of anything that matches a freaking badger.

Aeon said:
How do I counter a freaking badger? Maybe a beaver from the colorado river?local I can't think of anything that matches a freaking badger.

Heck if I know, you're the guy trying to stay attop the predator thrown. If I was you, I'd either match it with a badger or something better. Maybe a bobcat? I'd be impressed with a beaver though.....maybe a gray fox or a skunk? Either way, I do believe you have started a friendly competition I will be following closely. ;)

Wolverines don't live in CA (at least there are very view confirmed sightings). They don't even list them in the fish and game regs.

I got the bobcat already so we are in a dead heat by my reckoning.

trust me when i say that is a bad idea :) i would hate to take more gear away from you guys :p

Honestly between now and the end of feb I'm duck hunting every weekend. It's been off the hook good and I'd rather kill ducks :) Come march it's back to work And coyote time

Yes it's duck season but that does not mean I'm not prepping

First batch to run through the new stick when it gets here next week :)
AECE9AAE-6A54-4C5C-B3D8-9B01A8FF83EE-793-0000004654194EB7.jpg

It's here and it goes boom :)

684C5E2E-8EE2-470C-A37E-904CD4103F28-1629-0000015858DBD91C.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu