70 yards

G

Goyaałé

My persistence is starting to pay off. Best day shooting.. Normally I shoot 3 inch groups from 20yds to 40yds. 4 inch groups at 50yds to 60yds. Have been shooting 8 inch groups at 70yds, but today I shot my best group at 70yds 5 inch group one high stray. I pulled it. I knew it was off as soon as my release went off. I am serious about becoming a good bow hunter. I run/hike, workout & shoot 4 to 5 days a week. Anyways i am stoked!! Hope you had a great day, and have a great evening!!

.IMG_20180604_170713_471.jpg20180604_154722.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice group I need to get off my butt and practice as I am lucky to keep them on a paper plate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Goyaałé
@Muledeerhunter @longbowhunter2 @msailor @NBK @WaterDawg @Drewski2324 thank you guys for the words of encouragement. I greatly appreciate it. I take this very seriously. I want to be the best as I can be. I love Mother Earth and everything she provides... I don't shy away from hard work. Although bow hunting I've come to realize is hard work. I enjoy it. Thank you all for letting be apart of this forum. I greatly appreciate it. Hope you all have a great night tonight, and a great day tomorrow.

@Muledeerhunter @longbowhunter2 @msailor @NBK @WaterDawg @Drewski2324 thank you guys for the words of encouragement. I greatly appreciate it. I take this very seriously. I want to be the best as I can be. I love Mother Earth and everything she provides... I don't shy away from hard work. Although bow hunting I've come to realize is hard work. I enjoy it. Thank you all for letting be apart of this forum. I greatly appreciate it. Hope you all have a great night tonight, and a great day tomorrow.
The best I can do is 60 yards. Arms not steady for 70 yards. I need to start practicing again. Have you tried the 3 d targets. It's fun.

Reactions: Goyaałé
@longbowhunter2 not yet. I have been wanting to. Just have done it yet. Mainly I have dad duty in the weekends. As soon as the older kids get out of school I will participating in as many as possible.

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu