A 26 Bass hill archery

popeyoung13

Feb 25, 2023
I will burn my points this year for a 26 bow. Any help on what areas, would a guide help to access private??? Thx for any input..

I hope you have 13 or more points. I might draw it next year as well. Not sure if I want to use the points on a 130" deer. Ed F

Well, at my age, yes, burn the pts. Harvested over 120 bow kills, looks like a fun hunt. Know nothing about it.

120 bow kills..but who's counting..welcome.

Thx hatchet, yes i have work my butt off created the best whitetail property in Wisconsin over 48 years. We harvest 30/year, 4 mature bucks. 48 in the book. Need a solid mulie bow harvest.

Thx hatchet, yes i have work my butt off created the best whitetail property in Wisconsin over 48 years. We harvest 30/year, 4 mature bucks. 48 in the book. Need a solid mulie bow harvest.
Whitetail in Wisconsin is a bucketlist for me. Will work to play..just saying!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu