A C 100 ULTRA MARATHON

Hey guys thank you all for your support! I can't thank the Gteam/Family enough for what they did to help me prepare and continued support throughout the day. I would not have been able to get as far as I did without them. It was a very difficult decision to pull out but after my encounter with that dang rock that decided to put me on the ground there was no other choice with the cut off times ahead. I was hitting my splits as planned up to that point and then had no choice but to slow down. I did get the 42.7 done in 12:58. Time to recover and get to focusing on some hunting! The overall winner of the event finished in 19:27 incredible!

Attachments

• 076.JPG
    076.JPG
    788.1 KB · Views: 10
stikbrandon said:
Well ➗ 60 seconds by 30 hrs u get 1800 minutes, ➗1800 minutes by 100 miles you get an 18 minute mile , but that's for a 30 hour 100 mile run. I'm sure people come in faster and slower than 30 hours.

I want to know how long he ran for ? My gues is 23 hours
Front runners average in the 11:30/mile range and back of the pack 18:00-19:00/mile. I ended up covering the 42.7 miles in 12 hours 58 minutes. Have to shoot for next year!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu