A Dandy Sandy

WaterDawg

Nov 20, 2016
8B75884D-2C52-4777-9AE6-000AF5D5E73F.jpeg Fished LB harbor the other day. Started slow until we found a wide open calico bite along the Pier J rocks. Mostly under two pounds with one three pounder. Then I got hit hard and this one really Pulled! Wrestled in a 6 pound sand bass using the red Hookup Bait. Biggest bass I’ve caught inside the harbor.

Great fish.. those Hookup jigs are awesome. Which size were u throwing?
It was the medium sized one. Yeah they’re great. One of you guys on this site turned me onto them and I’m a believer. They have a unique ability to not snag the rocks when thrown right into the whitewater at the jetty walls. Red has been the best color for me by far.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu