A pond we built when i was a kid

Very Cool! I don’t know if I would be able to control the boys and their pellet guns with that thing in the yard.

at my ol place, I built one about 1/3 that size, had mosquito fish, bluegill, cat fish and some gold fish.
I filled it up after my grand daughters were born, to prevent accidents. it became a garden

Very cool. Reminds me of one I pass by down in IV.

When I was a kid I helped my dad build a cool pond with a waterfall. Then the raccoons and egrets ate all the fish and my pet turtle, who was in the pond, high tailed it. The pond was never the same.

Reactions: TRICER
Very cool. Reminds me of one I pass by down in IV.

When I was a kid I helped my dad build a cool pond with a waterfall. Then the raccoons and egrets ate all the fish and my pet turtle, who was in the pond, high tailed it. The pond was never the same.
Aww. Yea we put fish but the mergansers and divers ate them

Those bushes on the far side of the pond would make great blinds. What time do we have to get there to put our names down for the sweatline?
Only if yer using spitwads as ammo
Those bushes on the far side of the pond would make great blinds. What time do we have to get there to put our names down for the sweatline?
Only if yer using spit wads and a mcdonalds straw.lol

Reactions: Hunter527

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu