A productive weekend

Boudroux

Jan 26, 2013
Went up around the 5 and 138 area to work on someones property and snuck out for a hour while everyone else had lunch. It was to bad we only had a short time because we got into a huge covey and would have limited given another 30 minutes.

10673945804_397bd6bc7c_b.jpg
Untitled by Brian_D_H, on Flickr

Boudroux said:
Went up around the 5 and 138 area to work on someones property and snuck out for a hour while everyone else had lunch. It was to bad we only had a short time because we got into a huge covey and would have limited given another 30 minutes.

very well done,

Some is definitely better than none. :)

What size shot were you using? A few of those birds look pretty tore up... or is it just what happened to them in your vest?

Anyway, great job nonetheless. :)

AirRifleHunter said:
Some is definitely better than none. :)

What size shot were you using? A few of those birds look pretty tore up... or is it just what happened to them in your vest?

Anyway, great job nonetheless. :)

I had a mix of shells on hand. Some were 7.5 bulk Walmart and some 8 Remington stuff. I had to throw out one that was to tore up but the rest cleaned up nice . I'm about to throw them on the grill now.

Thanks all, have a great evening.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu