A zone buck down (hopefully)

Yep every warden is different. In east riverside he doesn't care and wants you to take the bow in case it's still moving. But he's a really great warden and a damn good deer hunter he's killed lots of monster bucks all over Cali.

Here's a big no no.......but if your in Temecula you know

I know its shitty. I myself get pissed if i so much lose a duck i shot but rules are rules. unless you have endorsement from a warden it happens. At least it goes back into nature. We actually lost a buck a few years ago due to this, my buddy that is a guide now even asked the warden that was patrolling opening weekend this. so i hd t look it up again just to be certain

I know it is gut wrenching to lose an animal. The hard part is over now though. Either he survived and is healing now or he died and is no longer suffering. Keep your head up, you'll get the next one!

BamaDJ said:
I know it is gut wrenching to lose an animal. The hard part is over now though. Either he survived and is healing now or he died and is no longer suffering. Keep your head up, you'll get the next one!
Doug, you are right about that. Taft is a straight up slayer. Won't be long now...
;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu