A zone deer

Good catch. It depends on what side of the Sespe River you are on. The Rose valley part I believe is in the A zone but anything north of that is D13. So in other words Marella31 just keep tabs on where you are at!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rose valley is zone a I would hunt nordoff ridge scout up at the top lookin down very rough county but a lot of success for my fam and friends if you him lions cam that eventually turns into d13 but becareful there because I believe it is close to the condor sanctuary Well at least I think it does , if ur hunting up the 33 there are way other better spot other than rose valley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hunted southern A zone last year. I saw a doe and that was it over a two day hunt. A buddy of mine took a nice buck the weekend before and his uncle took a very nice buck the week following my weekend. I guess I was there on an off week. It is very dry and pretty rugged terrain. Double up on water and get some distance from the roads. You get a lot of lookie looks from the roads. Good luck

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu