A zone trail camera

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
Check out this donkey! A sales guy that I buy material from for work has a 500 acre ranch in his family in the A zone. He doesn’t hunt but I helped him get set up with some trail cameras. His wife has pet names for the bobcats. I think he sends me pictures just to tease me. I like it when they piss him off by eating his fruit, and I have an AO tag in hopes that I get an invite someday. I guess I need to start buying more stuff from him.

He doesn't know how or care about the date setting I guess. They didn't even have trailcams in 1996

Attachments

• PICT0005.jpg
    PICT0005.jpg
    671.8 KB · Views: 18
  • tomturkeys3242013.JPG
    tomturkeys3242013.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 13
I just got a 15 second video of this same buck sent to me. He's wide too.

Good gene pool, and well-fed. Have you considered going door to door asking the neighbors if you could hunt on adjacent property? Then you could send your buddy a picture of you with BAM-bi.
;)

Bonejour said:
Good gene pool, and well-fed. Have you considered going door to door asking the neighbors if you could hunt on adjacent property? Then you could send your buddy a picture of you with BAM-bi.
;)

Now that's an idea !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu