A22 hunt tomorrow

akrem44

Sep 17, 2014
Tomorrow is my last day to hunt before the split season ends. I was going to see if anyone would like to join as I am going to be checking out a new spot. Let me know if you are up for it in pm

akrem44 said:
Tomorrow is my last day to hunt before the split season ends. I was going to see if anyone would like to join as I am going to be checking out a new spot. Let me know if you are up for it in pm

do you hunt east county? I will be there with my A-22 as soon as I get settle in my new place. and I need to get healthy again.
which I am working on it. 21 of november it starts again. I feeling like my self again.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu