A22 tags could become draw

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
I dont hunt a22 only the rifle season (d16) because im 14 and dont have a bow but i constantly read hunting regulations for all states and im pretty sure the california department of fish and game says any units tags that sell out before july 1st become draw tags :eek:

They are not very smart,or maybe im missing something.How about they just add more tags to the zone.Harvest #s wont change too much and they would generate more funds. Seems like they are always screaming for more money,but they can't see it when its hitting them in the head. ???

A premium zone with such a low success rate would not be the greatest idea but they did it with d12. Got to love the wisdom held by those who make decisions in this state.

I've been hunting a22 for 6 yrs now, and been very succesful. I'll be pissed if it becomes a draw :mad:

Yeah me too. It should be first come first served. if people don't buy them on time its on them. San Diego is not an area your going to get a lot of out of the area interest in. Mostly locals with a few exceptions. But the DFG thinks of things in a different perspective.

You're right bowhunter! But, hopefully it doesn't become a draw. We'll see what happens next year then i guess. Good luck this season.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu