A32 this sat! Who's going?

Halety

Oct 28, 2013
All geared up for A32 opener this sat. Who all is going? I've been glassing a 3x3 with good eye guards since aug..... Can't wait to track him down this weekend! Gonna be nice and cold!

Lots of public land in Ojai where I live. I hunt all the hiking trails around town that head up to nordhoff ridge. They just kind of skirt the city before turning up hill. Lots of orchards they feed in. Late season, no other hunters, makes for a good time. Los padres map. Gridley trail, Pratt trail, cozy dell trail and horn canyon trail behind thatcher school(. Behind gates, but 100 legal to hunt and acess.). Check em out. All right in Ojai.

Halety said:
Lots of public land in Ojai where I live. I hunt all the hiking trails around town that head up to nordhoff ridge. They just kind of skirt the city before turning up hill. Lots of orchards they feed in. Late season, no other hunters, makes for a good time. Los padres map. Gridley trail, Pratt trail, cozy dell trail and horn canyon trail behind thatcher school(. Behind gates, but 100 legal to hunt and acess.). Check em out. All right in Ojai.

Do you ever hunt Potrero seco? I've had luck in there before. i love the low pressure A-32 has!

Arrowed a pretty good spike for tree branch today. Way better then the deep fork 3x that was behind it. In my hole to cry for the night. See if I can better today's trophy. 5 bucks today. 3 grandes and two forkies. Exciting depressing day. Biggest deer I've seen in this area. And he got away.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu