AB711 economic impact

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
Due to technical and market-based constraints on manufacturers, the implementation of AB711 will at least triple the price of ammunition, driving more than one-third of the state's hunters to hunt less or stop hunting completely. With the loss of more than 50,000 hunters in the state, California's economy will see a loss of millions of dollars in salaries and in tax revenue.

In addition, as hunters are the primary source of conservation funding in the state, a dramatic decline in hunters means fewer dollars for wildlife conservation.

http://nssf.org/share/PDF/CA-Alternative-Ammo-Impacts_9-15-2014.pdf

Just seems a little late

Personally I think the California condors have had their chance at recovery and they are simply destined for extinction.

I say let nature take its course lead didn't do that to them im quite sure of it.. regardless of how many of their so studies they done..
If it was true ALL the vultures would be dying off from the same causes..

I say if you want to save a species Give it more space to it self (Natural habitat) cant cut it? then natural selection has taken its course..
Yeah i know lots of it is our fault (not hunters) but society, But since there is no freaking plans to demolish LA, San Francisco and a few other huge cities well then..?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu