AB817

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
nice to get some good news out of Sacramento. Fishing licenses will now be good 365 days from the date of purchase.

now wait for the price hike
Yup...exactly why Newscum signed it...(text within the bill)...

The bill would require the director to provide the Legislature, on or before January 1, 2025, recommendations for increasing fees for all sport fishing licenses to levels that provide adequate resources to fund sport fishing, including all necessary supporting activities, at the department.
Can't figure out when this actually goes into effect.
(Text of bill here)...

I heard some bs about taxing every miles driven in California ??? Anyone else here or see this ?

Originally when they talked about the 365 day license they said the price would go up. I don’t remember how much but I remember hearing almost $70. As if $50 wasn’t enough already

Not that it matters to me because I don't hunt Ca. but what's the deal with Cal. hunting license, still calendar year?

now wait for the price hike
Yup...exactly why Newscum signed it...(text within the bill)...

Can't figure out when this actually goes into effect.
(Text of bill here)...
It can be done with out increasing cost, we all know that but in this state it is all about making the all mighty dollar. Newscum, wants a raise so tax the hell out of us in every way he can. Not to mention we have to pay for Browns'' retirement as well.

Isn't this one of the rare good changes.... unlike that the idiot banned all small gas engines.
The list of things I'm going to have to smuggle in from out of state keeps growing by the minute.

Ammo
Bacon
Windshield wiper fluid
Lawn mowers
Chainsaws
Plastic bags
And so on....

I'm going to have to set up a clandestine criminal import service for the most basic everyday needs at this rate.

I heard some bs about taxing every miles driven in California ??? Anyone else here or see this ?
Yeah and SANDAG is trying to do it locally too. It the electric vehicles not buying gas thus slowing down the cash cow from the pump. Got to find a new way to get their money.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu