AIRBALL....

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Just another day of looking at the antlers instead of the sweet spot....I take blood pressure medication for a reason....enjoy fellas ..I got pics and video from this season for days ...days...!! Nothing like the sound of the rifle shot missing...I hear it often..LOL!!

View attachment VID_20221112_071200.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: BoyScout
Just another day of looking at the antlers instead of the sweet spot....I take blood pressure medication for a reason....enjoy fellas ..I got pics and video from this season for days ...days...!! Nothing like the sound of the rifle shot missing...I hear it often..LOL!!
I must have missed it, you know the follow up money shot.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Nope...different dummy...that buck lived to make it to next year...

He Prolly won't make it to his potential
which would be in about 3 years..
..that's hard hunted public land...I hate public land .

Last edited:
Remember..I don't shoot....I just stand there and observe....not sure what goes on in their minds when it's game on... mystery really....to be honest..I already have that mammal cut and stuffed in my mind before a shot is even taken ...the missing part still bamboozles me to this day ..and every season...hence...the blood pressure medication..it does help..thank God for Zestril..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu