Airbedz for truck?

I have the pro series. To my knowledge the difference between pro and the regular one is the pro plugs into the cigarette lighter and the regular is a rechargeable pump. I went with the pro just so I never have to worry about the pump needing to be charged. They are pretty comfortable and seem pretty durable. I’m actually planning on selling mine because I am building a sleeping platform the back of my truck.

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
I prefer a mattress out of a RV. They make for a more stable shooting platform for prone shooting. Muzzle blast will blow a hole in air mattress. Ask me how I know.

• Haha
Reactions: Designed2Hunt
I have the pro series. To my knowledge the difference between pro and the regular one is the pro plugs into the cigarette lighter and the regular is a rechargeable pump. I went with the pro just so I never have to worry about the pump needing to be charged. They are pretty comfortable and seem pretty durable. I’m actually planning on selling mine because I am building a sleeping platform the back of my truck.
Do you know what's the difference between those and the 'Lite'?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu