Alaska Guide Creations

Benjammin

Feb 5, 2015
Alpine, California
Hello fellow hunters & Sportsman & women. I have recently found a new product / binocular pack & wanted to share a very high quality product made in America, Ojai California to be exact by an incredible gentleman that is trying to get his product sold & known. His story is on his website & I have been speaking with him the past week & trying to help him out. He is currently working with vortex optics & a few other large companies. if interested feel free to pm me for web site & info. Thanks so much & have a wonderful day.

Attachments

• IMG_0059.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0061.JPG
    IMG_0061.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0062.JPG
    IMG_0062.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0063.JPG
    IMG_0063.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 153
Looks roomy, well constructed, and I like the silent fastener. Are those different sizes as well as different patterns?

absolutely, different sizes, different patterns. they are amazing packs & very well constructed. They are affordable as well for the average hunter. I am driving up north to meet with owner next week as he likes my ideas I have suggested to him. I do not know how rules are on this forum as far as businesses go so I don't want to do anything that is not allowed,but he is an older gentleman & has no help & he is just getting going. website is alaskaguidecreations .com. I will also have packs & I am located in Alpine. Thanks For the input. & have a great day

You can do reviews and talk about the products you love any time.

Commercial product you offer for sale are not unless you become a site supporter.

I've emailed back and forth with the owner, Jaret, about his product. Seems to be a stand up guy, even offered to send me a couple different packs for my knockers to see what fit my needs the best. I will absolutely be getting one or two from him after I get back from my CO trip next week.

SD Mike said:
I've emailed back and forth with the owner, Jaret, about his product. Seems to be a stand up guy, even offered to send me a couple different packs for my knockers to see what fit my needs the best. I will absolutely be getting one or two from him after I get back from my CO trip next week.
OMG he may have to build you custom cases if you are putting knockers in them!
Lol

Bonejour said:
SD Mike said:
OMG he may have to build you custom cases if you are putting knockers in them!
Lol

Pattern: Reel tree Xtra
Size: 36 Double-D

I'm doing a review of my pack, should be up this week. I had the opportunity to speak at length with Jaret Owens, the owner/innovator. Great guy, great history and makes great packs.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu