All hail our new supreme leaders biden and Harris

And I'd be willing to bet as corrupt as this election count has been, the Republicans will lose their majority in the senate too, somehow, someway it will happen. Then it will really be game on with zero check and balance in place. Bad times ahead for all

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I drove up to cabelas in Reno today to load up on ammo and a few other things. The shelves that hold ammo were almost bare. Handgun ammo non existent. Shotgun ammo about 1/10 of what they usually have in stock. Rifle ammo very little left just odd calibers. The line for the gun counter to buy guns was huge. Looks like they had a lot of guns though.
It’s obvious people are afraid of whats going to happen in this country and want to have plenty of weapons and ammo before the s..t hits the fan. People want to get weapons and ammo before the Dems start passing laws restricting guns and ammo. People are preparing for possible dark days ahead. (one of the things I wanted was a few boxes of lead 00 buckshot. I instead had to settle for 3” 12 gauge steel BB. Best I could do. Guess I can shoot geese or intruders and that should do the job). Fortunately I have a lot of various ammo, just want some more.

You guys will bow to Queen Kamala. After they invoke article 25 and remove Uncle Joe. Then you will all say HAIL to Queen Kamala... You will hand over your guns just as people hand out candy to kids on Halloween. NOT AT MY HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute...
"Biden is not my President!!!" :babycry:

No I'm not that big an a$$hole to do that and I have enough knowledge of the constitution and other governments to say that with a straight face. :p

I drove up to cabelas in Reno today to load up on ammo and a few other things. The shelves that hold ammo were almost bare. Handgun ammo non existent. Shotgun ammo about 1/10 of what they usually have in stock. Rifle ammo very little left just odd calibers. The line for the gun counter to buy guns was huge. Looks like they had a lot of guns though.
It’s obvious people are afraid of whats going to happen in this country and want to have plenty of weapons and ammo before the s..t hits the fan. People want to get weapons and ammo before the Dems start passing laws restricting guns and ammo. People are preparing for possible dark days ahead. (one of the things I wanted was a few boxes of lead 00 buckshot. I instead had to settle for 3” 12 gauge steel BB. Best I could do. Guess I can shoot geese or intruders and that should do the job). Fortunately I have a lot of various ammo, just want some more.
same thing in NM... no ammo. I also checked Remingtons online shop and can't buy anything :(

Sounds like a lot of people were not thinking ahead. Why would you not have a good stock of all the ammo you may ever need. The writing was on the wall a few years back where certain rounds were hard to come by, at least here in the peoples republic of commifornia. I for one can't think of a situation where I will ever need to purchase ammo again. Every gun store I have been in recently had a list of ammo they were out of, a long list. I was there for gun cleaning supplies. My friend on the other hand came away with a long face. No ammo he was looking for.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu