All tagged out this season!

Sep 4, 2014
Vista
I know these are from Norhtern California but just wanted to share some of my hunts. I tagged out on this 4x4 blacktail (first 4x4) in A zone and shot this 275 lb boar 2 days later on a different ranch. I am all tagged out this season. time to focus on the birds doves, geese, and turkey.

Attachments

• m m.JPG
    m m.JPG
    266.7 KB · Views: 126
  • lknn.JPG
    lknn.JPG
    217.9 KB · Views: 127
Wow. Looks like a white tail with black tail headgear. Nice boar too.

Ya he was a young buck with really good genes to already be a 4x4. This year has been my best year hunting so far. First time I've tagged out on both bucks and a boar and the bucks happened to be both 4x4's

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu