All you can eat crab in Corona Del Mar

That is my go to spot for catching crab...my son absolutely loves it because of the sand crabs and the coaster. Life of a 3 year old

EDIT: I should have read closer...I missed the "Corona" in the title

Reactions: WaterDawg
Get a bunch of those and freeze them. Use them in the middle of winter for Surf fish. They are murder during winter months. They hibernate. Its a super treat for surf fish in the winter. And freezing them makes their shells soft and that doubles the chances of big surf fish. Don't ask me how they know the shells are soft but they do and they can't pass'em up....

One question there waterdawg...which house is yours?
Lol surfcity. It’s a great beach for small kids due to the gentle waves and nice gradual slope. So we take our grand daughter there but no, afraid I can’t afford CDM.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu