Alps Outdoorz Grand Slam Turkey Vest BRAND NEW

YETI

May 14, 2019
San Diego
Bought this and before it came I got a Sitka turkey vest which I'm going to stick with. I opened the box when it showed up but it has never actually been removed from the box. It is the Standard size in Mossy Oak Bottomland. It's been sitting in my office since it arrived. This is a link to the Alps website page for the vest: LINK

Here's what Alps has to say about it:

Outdoor Life - Best Turkey Vest for Long Sit

• Sit-anywhere removable kickstand frame

• Adjustable legs and fast-locking technology

• Swivel feet prevent sinking

• Removable, memory foam fold-away seat

• Removable, protective diaphragm call pocket

• Detachable shoulder straps for maximum shooting comfort

• Two slate call pockets

• Striker pocket holds three strikers and one larger locator call

• Locator call pocket

• Smartphone sleeve allows you to use phone while in pocket

• Silent, protective box call pocket

• Five shell loops

• Hydration compatible

• Large game bag

• Two side/water bottle pockets

• Two mesh zippered pockets inside of vest

• Side compression straps adjust to different body types

Alps sells it for $240 plus shipping and taxes. I'm asking $175 or best, just need to get it out of my office. Here are two pictures of the box with the vest in it lol

Vest1.jpg
Vest2.jpg

You have a deal. Being that I'm an NWTF member, this makes perfect sense. Please shoot me a PM and let's get it to you

Thank you....A really nice gesture.... :clap:

I'll be home from Montana in about a month...I must have something that you can use hunting or fishing...........;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu