Alright whose looking

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
Went on and evening/night dog hunt. Ended up seeing a really nice 3x4 and a big 2x3 that may split into a 2x4. Also one small one didn't get much of a look All in daylight didn't bring my Fing camera sorry guys.

Sdbirds said:
Went on and evening/night dog hunt. Ended up seeing a really nice 3x4 and a big 2x3 that may split into a 2x4. Also one small one didn't get much of a look All in daylight didn't bring my Fing camera sorry guys.

No pic, how are we supposed to crack the mystery of this deer spot? Haha.

SurfNHuntSD said:
Sdbirds said:

No pic, how are we supposed to crack the mystery of this deer spot? Haha.

Completely new zone to me

WTF stay out of my zone... like you SD people need to come up to OC for all 3 deer we have.

Saw a big bodied doe yesterday afternoon near the roadside off of Jamacha by Sweetwater res in spring valley. It was pretty neat seeing a deer near the hood.

Aeon said:
WTF say out of my zone... like you SD people need to come up to OC for all 3 deer we have.

Lol no worries still d16 just a new area. Saying that I can still get a tag what zone u hunt in haha

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu