Am I doing this right?

https://youtu.be/YP6oM_xBCAM Looking for criticism on my first time calling (Didn't get any this trip but i did get pretty close to a mule deer). Using a primos cotton tail. Thanks!

I'm not worried about that, it's on base so not many people can hunt here anyway. How was my calling is what I care about.

There is no right or wrong...the calling sounds sorta ok. I would get more dramatic with it. Make it sound like your ass is getting chewed by a trex.

You look like you are out in the open and moving all over the place. tuck into the weeds and move super slow.

Let it all out in the calling...like your a cotton getting mauled by a yote. Mfk calls on YouTube are a good start too..

yeah your calling seemed a little relaxed for a rabbit getting trashed. out side of that it was fine. since your calling in an open area on base make sure your outline is broken up. As the songdogs will see you before you know they are there. Lots of yotes on Cpen you just have to be at the right spot at the right time. Also if your into deer and duck hunting it is great on base when the season is open..

Back