annealing brass

What machine are you going to get? I have a benchsource and really like it.
View attachment 48705
so I went to their web page and no posted price, if I may ask what did it cost?
edit looking at a future purchase, save some xtra cash. due to the covid stuff, I having trough time getting my DBA from San Diego County with my part time business.
I was able to purchase stuff because I sold a bunch of my junk. life is good

so I went to their web page and no posted price, if I may ask what did it cost?
edit looking at a future purchase, save some xtra cash. due to the covid stuff, I having trough time getting my DBA from San Diego County with my part time business.
I was able to purchase stuff because I sold a bunch of my junk. life is good
I got mine used on snipershide for $450 shipped. They are on there around that price quite often. I will forward adds if I see them. I plan to upgrade to the AMP one day but the benchsource is probably the best flame unit out there and the best bang for that price point

Annealing is a great process which offers great benefits. That being said, stick with some simple procedures and master them first. Single digit SD can be obtained without an annealer with reasonable ease.

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu