Another bridge closed

Snowgun

Aug 22, 2018
FYI

There is another bridge closed on Davis Road....It's at the intersection of county road Beale and Davis Rd....Beale Road is in very poor condition and there is no access on Scaup road open to the public. The only way to get to the T's is to take English to Noffsinger. Please remember that all IID lateral roads inside the Wildlife Area Boundary are closed to public traffic....Please only drive on access roads only!....If it's not marked, its not a county road....Our map has the county road access marked on it.....You can be sited for trespassing.

On a good note, the roads are drying quickly and there are lots of Ducks.

See you Saturday
RF

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update!!!!!

Think we can talk @Snowgun into posting the counts :) plz plz plz

Reactions: TRICER
I mean when the season starts :) back in the 70s when i used to love reading won to get the bird counts.

If any of you want to post the numbers each week I'll give you your own special thread. Just keep plaster city out of it

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu