Another dog..

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Well went out around 5:00 drove a couple miles out of town. Made a new stand I've never called at. Set my Hellfire and Super Mojo Critter out about 30 yards, put on Lightning Jack. Around 7 min had a big female come in at about 40 yards, dropped her. Coyote Pups distress 3 kicked on and after 2-3 min had another c'yote come directly behind me out of a dry canal. He looked right at me and busted, hit mock 5, and I took a shot before he disappered into some brush. Over all great day of calling, first time having one come into the Foxbang.

90F0D592-4D95-41A9-ACD8-F5C23BEAF8B3-6062-0000059A8C01A0F1_zpseebbe2d4.jpg

Lungpopper said:
Nice job Taft.

Thank you sir. Next week I'm gonna go to that spot again, the place is literally infested with coyotes. No joke, me and a buddy went fishing by there the other day and seen 2 packs of 3 and a single, in about 10 minutes all within a mile.. The area is completely flats beside some of the irrigation canals and a few old ponds that are tree and loses with trees that are super think and coyotes trails are all around the trees.

"Uh - Oh" Taft must be off restriction. Coyotes are in big trouble! ;D

I'm calling your parents!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu