Another Elk burger

GUNDOGLOVER

Dec 5, 2018
!.5 lbs. ground Elk,2 TBSP veg. oil. 4 slices swiss cheese, 4 slices Prosciutto ham, 4 buns, I like onion buns. Seasoning, 1 tsp paprika, 1/4 tsp kosher salt 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper,1/4 tsp onion and garlic powder, 14 tsp coriander.

Preheat oven to low broil. Mix seasoning in bowl and set aside. Make four burger patties. Season both sides with dry rub seasoning. Heat a cast iron skillet over med. heat and add oil. Place burgers in skillet and cook until browned and slightly charred on one side. Turn burgers and repeat. top burgers with sliced swiss chees and Prosciutto ham. Place skillet in the center of the oven and broil until cheese and ham become crispy. Remove and serve. You can thank me latter. GDL

Grilled on Mesquite or we have to take your man card away!

I'll get a picture this weekend!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu