Another hunter from OC

OCOutdoors

Oct 3, 2012
Just found this forum and decided to register. I like browsing forums to look at people's adventures and animals. Hopefully I can contribute with some pictures. All I have is an A31 tag this year and a bear tag. Not sure how much I will be able to use either of them this year but plan on going to Sierra's for some fishing and if I get lucky a bear next week. Will mostly be fishing June Lake Loop.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I Hunt both rifle and bow but archery has only been local. I've applied for general archery and a few LE archery deer inUtah but haven't gotten drawn. Been drawn for X9A a couple times and an early rifle LE Elk in Utah. I've been killing a lot of coyotes the last couple of years too.

Lungpopper said:
Hey OC post up some of those coyote pics in the predator section. Dead coyotes get me all pumped up.

Any dead animal gets me pumped up but I second what LP said, lets see what you got. Good luck this year!

Hey OC, We may have crossed paths before....... The range? A31 etc........

BuckHunter said:
Hey OC, We may have crossed paths before....... The range? A31 etc........
Maybe, never realized there were so many hunters in CA. I doubt it was at the range though, I shoot mostly in my backyard cause I can shoot 40yrds in my backyard, actually 30yrds but 40 if I shoot through my garage door.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu