Another IV question

kingsnakeadam

Sep 8, 2014
OK so I plan on going this Sunday. A friend who took me out there for the first time last year says only the opener is good and it be very slow hunting and that he has never done good after opener. What is your guys experience with dove hunting in the IV after the opener? I'm going regardless to experience what ever it will be for myself but don't want to get my hopes up. Thanks!

He's full of it......it does change after opening day but they are still there

Go and head south of the 8 don't stop till you find birds

In my experience granted very little I always do better after the opener less people to deal with and more birds to go around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you I really appreciate the info! The only place I have been so far is Brawley. You can hunt down that way the same way right. Just find a spot without any no hunting signs and your good to go right?

No
You find the birds FIRST then look for a safe place to hunt

And yes the IV is all the same when it comes to hunting

kinsnakeadam, I was planning on heading that way ... if ya want we could meet up down there. I fiquire 2 guns working together is better than 1.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu