Another one drops!!!

CMPeterson

Aug 18, 2013
Canyon Lake Ca
He got a little too close and had to feed him a Gold Tip for breakfast. I was just getting up and heard the dog's going crazy, figured it was time to grab the call the BowTech and put the dogs away. He came back in and was behind a manzanita, took the shot and dropped him he was still with us at that point so I fed him another to finish the deal. He was 41 yards for first shot and 32 on the second.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 94
Lungpopper said:
Nice. Get ready for another to take its place tonight. For every one you take there are four more waiting to take its place.

They're worse than the Taliban.

Congrats on the yote with the bow.

It was a weird first shot, he was quartering towards me so the shot went in the neck and out his hip, so the second one put a hurting on him and it was over. I am hoping his friends come back to snack on him so I can show them what a 2" retractable feels like!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu