Antelope Valley -- D11 Scouting

closerwalk

Jul 11, 2018
Hey all new to AV area, live now in Palmdale, previously done all my hunting in AZ, quail, chucker, pheasant, etc... But I would like to get out and scout for Deer / Upland Game, anyone with experience in Angeles Forest or surrounding areas is going out scouting I would love to tag along.

Thanks,

Ken

I been trying to find someone to get out hunting with. My wife doesn’t like the idea of going by myself and she won’t volunteer. I been scouting a couple spots with my old man but haven’t had any luck. Most places here in LA area are heavily walked by local hikers. I’m 33. Someone in shape. Have most my gear. Message me if you’re down.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu