Anti - Hunting bill passed with a 5 to 3 vote.

Its gonna get worse, the next thing will be the ban of dogs at put and take venues (like Raahauges) then it will be the ban of Human/dog hunting sports, This should be another wake up call for all of us to support the other outdoor activities that we don't personally participate in. Its clear that the anti's are trying to pick us apart one law at a time. The Humane society is infiltrating the DFG with funding that buys influence if you care about hunting in this state you need to express your displeasure with this and threaten to vote these lawmakers out of office.

This is unreal in a state where you can not bait there are very few successful means of taking bear other than dogs. Well I guarantee that the state will be loosing revenue on bear tag sales. We will have to see what means they use when bear population's take off and they have to put them down.

I’m not a hounds- men but I do like staying in touch with how the fight is going. It won’t be long before the anti’s go after what I like to do too. These guys need our support. LIKE their page to show your support and get updates.

http://www.facebook.com/ProtectCaHoundHunting

The official vote is in today and they passed the bill to Ban the use of dogs to hunt bear and bobcats !

I'm counting the days until they ban the use of dogs for hunting wild hogs. This is really sad since there is absolutely no scientific backing behind this ban. All sportsmen need to unite to defeat tr HSUS and the anti's infiltrating our government.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu