Any confrontations with dirtbike riders?

OCOutdoors

Oct 3, 2012
Just curious if anyone has ever had any with other users of our public lands? I'm not starting this thread to bash other users but am more curious cause of a thread on another forum. I've been hunting in areas that are also used by hikers, bikers and dirtbikers. I'm usually in there much earlier than them but still sometimes cross paths. Though it is a real bummer when we are set up trying to call in a dog and a rider comes by we just shrug our shoulders and move on.

It's happened to me tons of times. But I can't blame them we share the same land and I love doing both dirt biking and hunting.

Agreed. It sucks when they come mobbing through, but it is what it is. If they see us, which normally they don't cuz we're camo'd up, we throw a wave and they normally wave back and cruise on by. They tend to be respectful since we have guns in our hands and all ;).

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu