any foxpro's for sale?

spot dropper

Oct 7, 2012
Hey guys I am looking for a wildfire 2 foxpro. Before giving a website the business I was wondering if anyone wanted to sell me theirs?
Thanks

If you live in San Diego - Fine Firearms will sell the Wildfire 2 Game Call With Remote to an SCH member for $189.99. Just in case you want to support a local shop. Cabelas is getting $199.00 + shipping. Takes 3-4 days to have it in the shop and they are in stock with our distributors.

NBK said:
If you live in San Diego - Fine Firearms will sell the Wildfire 2 Game Call With Remote to an SCH member for $189.99. Just in case you want to support a local shop. Cabelas is getting $199.00 + shipping. Takes 3-4 days to have it in the shop and they are in stock with our distributors.

Can you drop ship?

I still need to do a little research on the one to get.

That's a good price for a Wildfire for sure. I bought mine (before I knew Fine Firearms had them) from allpredatorcalls.com and I paid $199 there. That's pretty much the going rate across the board, and I looked everywhere.

I highly doubt you'll find anyone willing to part with theirs though. It's a staple in my predator arsenal!

FoxPro Wildfire 2's have arrived and are in stock at Fine Firearms

Thanks John, sorry I couldn't get it in person. You guys rock! I'm all set for my hunt this weekend. I'll keep you posted

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu