any one need or want a 8 month old GSP

U

uplandfam

I have for free or best offer an 8 mnth old GSP. He is about 1/2 trained much of which was done with so cal NAVHDA at prado dog park in chino. He will point hold fetch and retrieve to hand. he also love to swim and will water fetch as well. Also after he points he has been trained to flush then hold for fetch command. He is not perfected yet what pup is at 8 months but is well trained and behaves well around kids and other dogs. totally non aggressive and holds before feeding and waits for eat command. My grand daughter is allergic and my wife is on my every day all day long about even 1 little hair on the front porch or anything like that. she is also alergic to the neighbors dog that lives right out side my granddaughters bedroom window at her home but my dog is always to blame to matter what. Also comes with sport dog collar, large kennel and 30 lbs of food. If you need a free GSP for hunting this is it. Might also just give away wife and step kids especially the 35 year old on my couch that i dont think will ever leave.

yea its not the greatest situation and im only 1/2 kidding about the last statement not fun times considering my wifes dog stays no mater what and he is in the house. im just done hearing its always his fault if my grand daughter even sneezes

I really wish I had room for him. Hope someone else does.

Sent via Tapatalk

uplandfam said:
I have for free or best offer an 8 mnth old GSP. .

Do you have a pic of the pup? Might help for me to convince the wifey.

Ouch mjb that was rough......

You could have said it with two words

"Exit strategy"

I saw it Mike, all my girls must have a beard....working on the wifey currently on another furry bird machine. This sounds like a nice pup.

Brandon, are you in San Diego? Will give a tip for training that pup.

I live in temecula but am in SD all the time. Upland hasn't responded to my pm or this post so maybe he made the right choice and booted that 35 y/o and gave the wifey the ultimatum ????

Sorry guys yesturday was a long day Soo... My wife had no idea if actually put this ad up. She got all hurt about getting rid of him and kinda mad. She said she will work something out and stop having issues. Usually she is very easy going like this I guess it just took her longer this time. Ill repost if this becomes and issue but given experiences with past other problems like this ill never hear word one again.

FYI. She sent that couch weight 35 year old son to his girl friends and said don't come back. He offered a bunch of money to stay so guess who gets to buy his new glock? ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu