Any welders/pipe fitters out there. I have torch for sale.

GUNDOGLOVER49

Aug 14, 2020
I have had these sitting around for a while and I no longer use them. There is a 315 barrel with cutting head and torch tips for gas welding and soldering. Oxy, acetylene regulators and a nitrogen regulator, various spare tips, including rosebud tip, strikers, gas check valves. I also have 50 ft. hose set. I live in Lakewood. $80 for the lot.Resized_20240409_092720.jpeg

The old school Victor stuff is tough to beat. I’d probably jump on this if I didn’t have 3 already

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu