Anybody interested in 6.5' Red tailed boa?

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Have 6.5' Red tailed boa constrictor I would like to find a good home for. It has a 6' 100+ gallon enclosure.

Attachments

• snake.jpg
    snake.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 50
Not so funny Fred...I am over this thing. He is cool but I don't have the time

Free?? I live in San Francisco but coming home to Encinitas for the holidays, pick up then. Got to talk to the roommates first though.

John, if your giving it away, my son and his wifey are interested in taking it. She has experience with reptiles...

Breacher said:
Just let it loose in the San Diego River then pay close attention to the news.... ;)

I have some friends that left an 8' alligator on the SD Zoo's door step years ago. It made the news. They put it in a sleeping bag with a note that said hi my name is Wally Gator.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu