Anyone been to Pancho Rico Creek Ranch

bassin_rob

Nov 7, 2016
In-laws family is heading up to Pancho Rico Creek ranch in San Ardo over Memorial weekend for some pig hunting. They have been going there forever but rarely get pigs it seems like. Was wondering if anyone has any recent experience or advice for the place. Thinking about tagging along but I can’t find any information within the last 10 years. All the posts and pictures and trail camera pictures on the site are from 2006. Anyone have info they could share.

If they have been hunting there forever and rarely get pigs, my advice would be go somewhere else. Lots of pigs in central Cal.

Kinda my thought but they also aren’t “hardcore” hunters if you will. So I’m curious if people that are experienced hunters have success there.

Rob you got this, River beds and oaks. Learned from one of the best. Stay till dark. Bout 45 mins before dark if there there you will hear them .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu